We hope you will love our programs and go out of our way to accommodate you, but unfortunately we have to set basic policies which allow us to continue to offer programs at a fair price. Unlike the City and Neighborhood Associations, we do not receive the same levels of subsidy. Our ongoing operation as a charitable organization rely’s largely on the funds generated by our programs, special events, wedding rentals and generous donations of individuals and businesses. Our organization operates with government funding that is less than 10% annually. We do our best to keep prices at a rate that allows us to pay staff, maintain the site and offer great classes. We do not work into our prices the cost of cancellations that happen at last minute. As such, ALL refunds will be subject to a 20% administration fee.
- Up to 5 business days prior to program start we will refund your registration fee less 20%
- Before program start, if we can fill your space we will refund your registration less 20%
- After program start we are not able to provide refunds except on a case by case basis (i.e. medical reasons)
- Up to 10 business days prior to start, we will refund less 20% fee.
- After this, will be assessed on case by case basis.