UPCOMING FUN in 2017!
* Please note, all registration and ticket sales open at 10am on specified day and are done via our website
December, January and February the Site is completely closed and Office has reduced hours
- 1st: Easter Egg Hunt (friend of the Farm) Tickets on Sale
- 2nd: Easter Egg Hunt (General Public) Tickets on Sale
- 7th: Spring and Summer Program Registration (Friends of the Farm)
- 8th: Spring and Summer Program Registration (General Public)
- 30th: Easter Egg Hunt @ 9:30 and 12:30
- Birthday parties now booking!
- 1st: First OPEN TUESDAY of the Year! Free for FofF and $5 a family for public!
- 7th: All Spring Programs Begin!
- 21st: CLOSED for Holiday
- 23rd: Tickets for FARMERS PICNIC go on sale
- 29th: May POTLUCK Tuesday! Bring a dish to share with 8-10 new friends, and your entry is FREE! (we aim to eat at 5:45)
- 29th @ 7pm ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (Everyone is WELCOME!)
- 13th: ANNUAL FARMERS PICNIC- an amazing fresh local food meal, fun activities for the kids, Erick Traplin concert and more!
- 26th: POTLUCK Tuesday!
- 2nd: CLOSED for Canada Day
- 3rd: AGRIVENTURE DAY CAMP begins! Hurrah!
- 31st: POTLUCK Tuesday
- 6th: CLOSED for Civic Holiday
- 13th: Fall Registration for FOF
- 14th: Fall Registration for General Public
- 28th: POTLUCK Tuesday!
- 29th to 28th Site is CLOSED
- 4th: Office Re-Opens
- 9th: TASTE LOCAL! Taste FRESH! Annual Foodlink Waterloo Region Event
- 10th: Fall Programs Start
- 8th: CLOSED for Thanksgiving Monday
- 28th: TRUNK or TREAT
- 30th: LAST Potluck Tuesday of the 2018
- 6th: WAKE UP SANTA! Breakfast Tickets on Sale for Friends of the Farm
- 7th: WAKE UP SANTA! Breakfast Tickets on Sale for General Public
- 24th: WAKE UP SANTA! Breakfast from 9am to 11am
And then we take a break until the Spring!
Thank you all SO SO SOOOOOO MUCH for another wonderful year of learning, and adventures!! We love every minute of our time with you!***Ticketed events – must be purchased prior to the day!